本週的課程開始介紹形容詞子句，形容詞子句是複雜句當中的從屬子句的一種，他在句子中扮演的角色如同形容詞。形容詞子句通常緊跟在他要修飾的先行詞之後，並且由關係代名詞（that, which, whose, who, whom）或關係副詞（where, why, when）開頭，一個形容詞子句當中必定會包含主詞及動詞。在老師的課程中把形容詞子句分為六大類，本週課程介紹第一和第二類，分別是：
- People who exercise three times a week may lead a healthier life.
- I always want a mobile phone that is powerful enough to play the latest 3D games.
- A sports team that loses game after game may quickly lose fans.
- The man you saw yesterday is Mr.Chen, who is the new CEO of the department.
- The Sunflower Student Movement, which stuns the nation, will have a great effect on the future of Taiwan.
- Steve Jobs, who co-founded Apple, is known for his incredible foresight.
- The CEO whom you saw yesterday is very kind to employees.
- Apple regularly rejected applications that they deemed unsafe or not appropriate.
- The actress whom people credit with fine acting skills has been nominated for the Oscar.
LeBron James, whom most people consider to be the best player in the NBA, is not the highest-paid NBA player.
The islands of Hawaii, which Earth created with hot spot deep in the crust, are one of the best places in the world to see volcanic activities.
Game of Thrones, which HBO adapted from George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels, is a big success.